Idiots of Ants Interview

Check out their website http://idiotsofants.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 1st, 2009 at 8:11 pm and is filed under video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

John Cleese Maximus Feed

13 Responses to “Idiots of Ants Interview”

1. wudy says:

Very cool.

2. Lozzykinz says:

Thank you for the vid.

3. Ash says:

JS is looking good as always :) Thanks for posting!

4. Ash says:

That’s supposed to say JC, woops

5. Humbolt Cat says:

Hey John! You are going to be up in my neck of the woods tomorrow!

I can’t wait to see your show!

Enjoy your stay in Eureka/Arcata!

6. Johnny says:

Hello John,

I live in Davis, where you’re giving the show tonight. I’m not coming, though, because, well, I’m cheap.

Anyway, thank you for posting the video. I have a question. Re: what you say about comedy being a “technical process”, not a “romp”: aren’t there exceptions? I’ve read that Billy Connolly, for example, never preps. He just walks out on stage and starts talking.

That might be depressing for some comedians, to say the least! And he may be the only one who can do it with any degree of success. But, point being that it is humanly possible (however unusual) to wing it all and have it be spectacular? Agree/disagree?

Thanks for your work. I have enjoyed it very much.

John

7. The San Diegan says:

Dear Mrs. Nesbit,

It has come to my attention that you will be making an appearance here in San Diego later this month. My beautiful wife (a former Miss India contestant) and I would like to give you a historical tour of San Diego – both as a gift for your birthday and out of my appreciation for your contribution to comedy (and my own entertainment as a youth). My family has resided here since the Spanish expedition of 1769 that resulted in the founding of our fair city and the very birth of California! No one can give you the perspective of America’s Finest City that I can and do provide for visiting friends and family. While I have a quarter-century history of digging on all things Pythonian, I can promise you that not only would you thoroughly enjoy seeing San Diego through my/our eyes, but that I would refrain from referring to you as Mrs. Nesbit in the future. I can be contacted through the information in my bio, and hope to hear from you soon! Happy belated birthday and warmest regards…

8. WestonSuperAmanda says:

You so wish those three guys had been hot blonds…

9. reverendjoe@msn.com says:

John, why haven’t you called me? I’ve been waiting next to the phone for 18 years now. I’m beginning to think you don’t have any idea who I am!

10. Paula_Python says:

You´re the best.
    And a late happy birthday

11. Paula_Python says:

Ah! I´m from buenos Aires, Argentina. When you´re giving the show for this lands? I believe… never. Best wishes for your great person.
    PS. My english sucks…

12. mrsthing says:

Way, way TMI about the catheter. Otherwise, I loved the video. You look happy.

13. Nahtan MorrisI says:

Wonderful news about you turning 70, and I am keen to watch this video on ants. I remember Eric and Michael (right?) in the ant shop. I hope everyone is alright in your family Mr. Cleese. Happy Birthday. Love, Nathan a long time fan.

(ps. thanks for the poke LOL)