Yet Another Re-Run

There is a yet another re-run of Fawlty Towers showing in the UK soon on UKTV and the Guardian newspaper have published a short clip of the latest “about” programme which is to accompany it, which you may be interested in watching. Or not.

This entry was posted in television and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Yet Another Re-Run

1. Lozzykinz says:

I look forward to this. The actual date by the way for people interested is in fact the 10th of May, followed the week after by Basil’s Best Bits.

2. mrsthing says:

As an American without cable TV, I can only hope this will eventually come out on DVD. 🙁

The ad preceding the embedded video in the Guardian article was more than my poor laptop could take. It just froze. I’ll try again later.

3. mrsthing says:

Finally saw the video. The audio was very faint, even with the volume turned all the way up on my computer and on the clip itself. When you dropped your voice, I couldn’t hear at all. 🙁

Oh well. It sounds like it will be great fun, and I’m terribly jealous of all the Brits who will get to see the show.

4. twishart says:

Cool! Oh, and what’s with the Danish business?

5. dstucki says:

Fawlty Towers IS available on DVD, or at least it was at one time. I have it on my bookshelf right now.

6. TallGrrl says:

Fawlty Towers is still one of the funniest TV shows…EVER.

7. lonegull says:

Really enjoyed the “re-run” documentary.

As much as I love Fawlty Towers, Mr. Cleese. Please do not give in to the demand for more episodes!! Besides, without the Major it wouldn’t be the same. RIP Ballard Berkeley

8. Daniel D says:

I just started watching this show tonight on netflix, and I have to say that it’s genius.

9. Ada Soler says:

I couldn’t stop laughing with Manuel, moreover when, being Spanish myself, I was aware of the fact that his Spanish accent was sooo bad. Haha.