Jimmy Kimmel Interview

Jimmy was a charming host and I loved doing the show.

This entry was posted in blog and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Jimmy Kimmel Interview

1. mrsthing says:

Great interview! I liked the Peter Sellers story. Years ago, I heard him tell Kermit the Frog that he didn’t know how to be himself because he didn’t know who that was.

I’m glad you know who you are, to the extent that any of us knows our self.

The hair transplant looks good, and you’ve got nicely turned ankles. For an old guy. 😉

2. Lozzykinz says:

Nice arse too…

3. przxqgl says:

i believe what peter sellers said to kermit the frog was that he had the “real” peter sellers surgically removed years ago.

i wasn’t going to see the movie, because as much as i like steve martin, he’s not peter sellers, but after hearing you and jimmy talk about it i’ll give it a second thought… 8)

4. AmandaSo says:

I thought this was a really good interview. You guys riff well together. I do think you should quit bragging that you’re nearly dead, though. It’s like being pregnant—you either are or you aren’t. Quit stealing the thunder of actually, all-the-way dead people. It’s just… unseemly. ~AS~

5. Kirsten says:

“You’re overweight” – classic.

Peter Sellers will always be Inspector Clouseau to me but I’m willing to give Steve Martin a chance. I admit, I haven’t seen either remake but I’ve heard great things about both so I’ll definitely add them to the ol’ queue for renting. Steve is a brilliant comedian and with the addition of Mr. Cleese, how can this movie go wrong?

6. Wow, this interview is classic! I love it!

This video reminded me.. where in the world is Eric Idle these days?! You should tell him to get on twitter and share start doing video posts like you, i think the market is ripe again for python-like humor and you need nothing more than to be yourselves and record it!

7. mrsthing says:

How come your interviews with Chelsea Handler and Bonnie Hunt aren’t here? They’re both great!

8. Your laugh is truly intoxicating Mr Cheese.

9. Stefan says:

well that was quite nice! I have made a good show of ignoring Kimmel for the past many years, but your presence there revealed some real sincerity and heart. Bravo. twas a pleasure.

10. appletree says:

This is a private video ? What do you mean, private video ?