Vote for the John Cleese Podcast

It is the season for democracy once again, and I don’t mean that charming American trillion-dollar deficit version of our gloriously imperfect system of governance – I mean ME!

Some bright spark has entered me for the European Podcast Awards. I don’t need the prize, obviously, but I do want the glory.

So, my virtual friends and neighbours please, help to get me to the top of whatever category they have inserted me just to assist an old man’s terribly frail ego.

Vote Cleese Now!

Oh, and get all your friends to do the same. Thank you!

This entry was posted in podcast and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Vote for the John Cleese Podcast

1. Lozzykinz says:

W000000 the first to leave a comment is me!!! I’m so special!!!!

Voted.

2. Lozzykinz says:

Does anybody know what category the old fellows under? Hope we’re not voting for the crappiest podcast without knowing it!

3. Pingback: European Podcast Award

4. NicoleSimon says:

I’d twitter you back but without following the other person I cannot. ;))

I added the information for the others on the EPA Blog as well (http://blog.european-podcast-award.eu ) you just need to change the Url from /de/ to /uk/ – not /en/ although that would make more sense. No voting is lost, and no, nobody did order corn soup through that. ;))

And Lozzykinz: That would be professional. With his background there is no way he would go under ‘just trying this thing out’ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nicole for the EPA blog.

5. Lozzykinz says:

Que? (looks confused)

6. Klara says:

Good luck to you, Mr. Cleese. I hope you get the glory. You’ve got my vote. I’d like to think it pleases your frail ego.

7. Lozzykinz says:

I’ve dug myself a hole already there havn’t i – ‘hope we’re not voting for the crappiest podcast without knowing it’ …i didnt mean that the old man’s podcasts are crap…i meant that i hope the award isnt for the crappiest podcast…

ahem. its starting already.

8. Klara says:

I see you located the gene that makes your fans do just anything to please you.

9. Mrs. Hawkins says:

Voted & passed on the word.

10. Sure thing Jack, as long as I get to pry the gold from your teeth and use it to by a plasma TV than I can help you out with the contest.

Love Amanda

11. Well i didnt bloody vote!….i came here for an Argument!…not a bloody love in session!:)

12. Lozzykinz says:

TFB returns… ๐Ÿ™‚

13. What ‘love in?’ I wrote that I wanted to ‘pry’ the gold from Jack’s teeth. A lovefest would have seen me using words such as ‘harvest’ or ‘mine.’

14. Lozzykinz says:

Amanda: Try banging Mr Cleese’s face on a wooden coffee table for a bit.Might loosen the tooth.

then you could probably pull it out with a parrot or something.

15. ‘THEN’ not ‘than.’ Sorry.

16. “Try banging Mr Cleeseโ€™s face on a wooden coffee table for a bit” o.O

crikey!!!!….i must have gone into the wrong room!, i didnt realise this was abuse, i just came here for a good argument!!!

17. Then again Amanda, is THEN better than ‘than’, when then and than are larger than then and than that one can normally scan. For when ‘THEN’, not then, and ‘THAN’, not than, are used then then and than, like Donkey Dan the ‘flowerpot man’…begin to lose all semblance of syntactical integrity!….understan?

ps. ‘d’

๐Ÿ™‚

18. Lozzykinz says:

When do we find out the results for this competition?

19. Basiledes says: